I did not do well yesterday or today. I was in the mountains and had to cook for guests. This also meant I made dessert -- which also meant I had to taste it to make sure it was edible before serving it to my company.
I finally gave the rest of it to my parents today (out of my reach).
I didn't exercise at ALL yesterday (unless you count staying on my feet all day exercise). Today, I exercised in spite of myself.
Next week will be a better week. Sigh.
I found a way to exercise with a video in the mountains -- my daughter's DVD player (see below). In case you're wondering, we DO have a DVD player/VCR, but for some reason we can't get it to show on our television. Several people have tried to figure it out to no avail.
I pray all of you are doing well!
Love,
Beth
I loved that video!! And that little "hello" thrown in there at the end!! Too cute!!
ReplyDeletehow cute! Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is too cute! That little wave and "hello". :o)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work.