Hello from the top of our little mountain here in Independence, Va. It is nice and cold up here (compared to home which is generally 10 degrees warmer). Yesterday I did really well with my water intake, however I bought some Weight Watcher Giant Fudge ice cream bars and ate quite a few. I finally snapped myself out of my chocolate stupor and picked up the bible instead.
Today, I decided to FREEZE and go outside while my daughter and husband slept. I can't upload any video here while on dial-up, but can hopefully show our driveway to you when we get home. I went for an hour BRISK walk. I also ventured up our drive a couple of times (which is very steep). That is what I hope to video for you once my daughter is up and dressed.
I am looking forward to getting on the scale when I wake up on Sunday to see if the water intake has made a difference. Even if the scale hasn't moved, I know I'm moving in the right direction! I even DREAMED I was doing pushups last night with Jillian Michaels. LOL! She was face to face with me and I was showing her that I could do real pushups. (Ok, I CAN'T in real life ... just a dream.)
Have a blessed day Sisters! (The picture is of the court house here in Independence. I already had it on my lap top from a previous trip. Isn't it beautiful?)
Love,
Beth
This is beautiful! I will look forward to seeing your video. So glad you are able to get away and get some rest with your family.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful house! You are a brave girl, getting outside in cold weather...I'm so grateful for exercise dvd's that I can do inside! Oh, that chocolate is a killer...I was at Costco today, and passed the sample isle where they had fresh baked chocolate chip cookies...did I resist? NO! But I choose the tiniest one...does that count? So I'm doing another 30 minutes tonight while hubby is at choir...I'm not gonna let those cookie calories settle in!
ReplyDeleteCrunchin' with you!
Mary