Pages

▼

Monday, November 16, 2009

Crunch out--Karen B---Good night Folks!

Today was a better day food/exercise wise, but I had a flat on our van...but we got it fixed and our Kitchen water has finally been fixed!  That has been out since last Saturday---10 days ago!  The people downstairs had a busted pipe and finally got home on Saturday...to see they had a note about the pipe. 
So, my flat and my water is fixed and tomorrow I weigh in and measure. 
After my workout this morning, I did do 10 of both of Dani's latest video exercizes--not many but ...whew!!!  hard!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you had an eventful day! a flat is always exciting. right? ;)

    I didn´t step on the scales today. but I did do some exercise.

    I am so glad you are still crunchin. when I saw the Crunch out I thought you were done with us. :O But no you are bound and determined to measure still! Awesome!

    Great Crunchin,
    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I see you are experiencing some of the lovelier sides of Russian living. Many times my day goes very differently than how I planned it in the morning.

    You've had a lot to have to go through with your husband gone. Do you drive in Russia? I don't drive here. They drive like absolute maniacs here in our city.

    Keep up the good work on exercise.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete