Pages

▼

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Week 2: Saturday Crunch-In


Hi Cruncher friends! Today I am happy to say I ran the first 5K of my life at 37 yrs and it took me 31m, 7s which is about 5 min less than my average treadmill run. I'm exhilirated. I was 13th in my age group but I managed to keep going and not stop once for a walk. Whew! Believe me I wanted to walk it a few times but my mind kept me to it. I have no idea how those marathoners do it. I am off to vacation in a day to visit my sister and I am going to try to keep up the exercise. Blessings to all!

6 comments:

  1. I am sooo proud of you!!! This is an incredible time! Great crunchin´job!! I can´t wait to get out to Cali so we can get together.

    Keep on crunchin!!
    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Way to go!
    Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievably GREAT!!! Have a good trip. Joy

    ReplyDelete