Hi Sara! Good Job! Isn't this fun? Is the spreadsheet part of helping us on this challenge? I would be interested if so. I am asking f someone can do an excel program to keep up on all the posts and points. I am too inexperienced! Take me longer to make one up than to lose my weight! love Anita albeiles@gmail.com
Congratulations, Sarah! It works if we work at it steadily, every day, even if its just a little...as long as the scale and measurements are moving down, we're moving up to our goal!
Hi Sara! Good Job! Isn't this fun? Is the spreadsheet part of helping us on this challenge? I would be interested if so. I am asking f someone can do an excel program to keep up on all the posts and points. I am too inexperienced! Take me longer to make one up than to lose my weight!
ReplyDeletelove Anita
albeiles@gmail.com
Great Crunchin´Sarah!!!
ReplyDeleteDon´t forget to update your ticker though. only count 1.5 pounds. that would be 3 points!! wooo hooo!! I am so proud of you!!
Crunchin´with ya
Dani Joy
Congratulations, Sarah! It works if we work at it steadily, every day, even if its just a little...as long as the scale and measurements are moving down, we're moving up to our goal!
ReplyDeleteKeep crunchin'!
Mary
Thanks friends!
ReplyDelete