Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday

Just got a minute here, but wanted to let you all know the verdict of the week....

6.5 inches off !!
No weight loss-same

I'm pleased for now with some inches. For the week ahead, I plan to push for more fruits and veggies along with lean meats. Today is a busy day, so this morning it was up at 6:30am to do some pilates. I totally didn't want to do it, but glad I did now:) I saw everybody's results, and you all are doing so good!

Dani.... Since it is 2 points for inches-is it 1pt for 1/2 inch? Just checkin how I should add the points. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!! 6.5 inches

    Keep it up girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes count the 1/2 inch as one.. just remember you did it. ;)

    Great job! that´s amazing results!!

    Praise the Lord!

    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you did great lady. Congrats.
    :-)

    Ketty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is exciting news! Good job and keep at it. Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for the encouragement! You ladies are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! That is an amazing loss! Keep it up and soon you will see a change on the scale as well.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete