Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WK2 - Joy

Good news this morning, and thanking the Lord that HE has helped me increase the exercise time (I think that is the secret for my body). I´d really like the scale to begin to cooperate, but it is ok, all shrinkage makes me want to keep on crunchin! Accountability is a blessing and I´m thankful for every crunch partner´s loss :) Now for the numbers:

Weight (kilos) 71.5 - same

Bust 107 cms. - 105 cms.
Waist 87 cms. - same
Hips 110 cms. - 109 cms.
Arms 30 cms. - same
Left leg - 64 cms. - 63 cms.
Right leg - same

Total loss for the week: 4 cms.

No picture yet - maybe I´ll get one at a wedding I´m attending on Saturday.

Joy

6 comments:

  1. Hey lady, you are losing centimeters, it´s great. Keep it up!!!.

    besos
    ketty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work, Joy. You are doing a wonderful job! I decided after about a week that I also needed to increase my exercise time. I want to have a healthy heart too!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job! Keep up the hard work and I look forward to seeing a picture.

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great feeling!!

    Praising the Lord for these Crunchy results!

    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete