Pages

▼

Thursday, October 29, 2009

An APPLE a DAY

  • Eat at least one apple every day. An apple a day CAN keep the doctor away.
  • Apples contain soluble fiber, which can help reduce cholesterol levels.
  • Apples contain flavonoids that help prevent heart disease, stroke, and some cancers.
  • Apples are loaded with fiber and nutrients; they normalize your blood sugar and decrease your appetite.
  • Eating an apple promotes the feeling of fullness and can reduce the tendency toward overeating. thanks-Anita

2 comments:

  1. Anita, you stole my tip! Ü i had thought of posting the idea of eating an apple a day as one of your "snacks" to help you feel full. I bought a couple kilos of apples at the produce market yesterday and had a small one with peanut butter midmorning. It helped me not be so ravenous at lunch time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice...sorry! I really saw this fad diet of eating an apple before your three main meals every day. Thought I had better modify it but it does sound healthy and with PB your idea is even BETTER!
    Have a good day...keep walkin' for the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete