I do have to confess something also. We HAD to stop and have a coffe at STARBUCKS COFFEE because dh hadn´t have a coffee from there in at leats 6 years, so I HAD to join him :-). I love that coffee. But for the rest of the day I did just fine with my food.
Anywat, it was a fun and beautiful day with my family and my mother and my dear friend.
Ketty
Today my crunching was as a tourist. I think we walked for 3 or 4 hours, and I also rode a "bike", you can see it here. We were in the bike for about 1 hour.
I will only count 2 hoursof exercise otherwise I will leave Tami way too much behind me. :-)
I do have to confess something also. We HAD to stop and have a coffe at STARBUCKS COFFEE because dh hadn´t have a coffee from there in at leats 6 years, so I HAD to join him :-). I love that coffee.
Anywat, it was a fun and beautiful day with my family and my mother and my dear friend.
Ketty
I am a HUGE coffee addict! The new holiday creamers are killing me because they are SO good. My husband and I are big time Starbucks lovers. We are excited because there is one withing walking distance to our new home being built! It's good, but yet bad!
ReplyDeleteI am sort of glad there is not one near of where we live or I would go broke. :-) And also because I wouldn´t have to eat that really good crem.
ReplyDeleteketty
Looks like a fun time!
ReplyDeleteSo funny ... love the pictures to prove what you did:)
ReplyDelete