Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Double Crunchy Wednesday

Hey Ladies!

No I didn't do this this morning, though I was sorely tempted :oP

After a naughty weekend I still managed to lose weight and cms, not much but alittle is better than nothing. So drum roll please, my total lose for week 2 ...................... 0.3Kg and 2 cm!
And the measurement etc: -







Weight 98.7
Bust 116

Chest 97

Waist 101

Hips 120

R Thigh 72

L Thigh 72

R Arm 41

L Arm 40

3 comments:

  1. Great Crunchin, Kathy!! Keep at it! and don´t get down.

    Muscle does weigh more than fat. It will take a little for your body´s metabolism to raise and kick in high gear.

    Praising the Lord for these Crunchy results!

    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the comic! Great choice for today!
    You're still losing! Be encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny!
    I stepped on a couple of time... just to be sure:)

    Little movement is better than no movement.
    Let's stay at it!

    ReplyDelete