- Weight – 151.8 lbs NEW WEIGHT- 149.6 lbs
- Measurements:
Bust: 41.8 in NEW- 41 inc.
Waist: 39.5 in. NEW-38.8 inc.
Hips: 40.3 in. NEW-39.5 in.
Ok, I am editing my entry because I just found out I wasn´t measurin my waist right. I´ll have to start over again this week, but It´s ok.
Bust 41.4 in.
Chest 35 in.
Waist 36 in.
Hips 40.5
R thigh 22.5 in.
L thigh 22.5 in.
R arm 12 in.
L arm 11.5 in.
Weight 149.6 lbs (donw 2 libs. from last week) :-)
Keep crunching in ladies. And thanks to Tammi for helping me out on the chat with the measurementes.
Saludos
ketty
Way to go! Some progress...
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! you will see big changes too once you start Jillian´s work outs! Lord willing if you do it a little at a time you can work up and your asthma won´t have too much trouble. I will be praying to this end.
ReplyDeletePraisin´ and Crunchin´
Dani JOY