I had an OH wooooahhhhh Mondaaay. That means please slow down, if the week starts out this fast I will soon be spinning out of control in every direction!! My Tuesday Bible study lady wanted to get together today. She brought her husband and baby and as a matter of course stayed for lunch; a three hour event here in my area of Spain. It is 11 in the evening and I haven't started water (I know, I failed my own tip!) nor done any exercises...guess I'll just have to say I took the day off!Now tomorrow...we travel to Madrid. We well be staying in an apartment with no hot water, no frig, no stove, and no bed. I think I will do a three day fruit and water diet! any suggestions? thanks, Anita
You need a water bottle at all times with you. A sippy type cup with a straw so you can take it everywhere. fill it up and drink all day. My Mom does this.
ReplyDeleteI would take lots of fruit and nuts with you on the trip. Healthy snacks. Nothing that you can´t have. And stay away from the pastries. ;)
You can do this.. You just have to have a plan and pray.
I will pray for you.
Crunchin´
Dani Joy
Hi Anita,
ReplyDeleteIf you can´t cook, you can eat fruit (varied) and nuts. They´ve got these new oven roasted nuts that taste really good. Maybe you can eat out some, but just get a salad? Anyway, take care and do try to get lots of walking. Enjoy your trip. love, Joy
Thanks so much ladies...Dani Joy I have a brand new Tupperware light blue sippie I haven't used yet. Great idea. Nuts don't work as Barry is highly alergic even to the smell/aroma oils of nuts. It works if I put them in a zip-lock, inside another baggie and then in an air-tight jar. I can eat them when he isn't home, leave the windows open for a couple of hours. Think I will just go for a walk and buy the nuts as I leave the house. On the return I have to hurry and wash my hands, brush my teeth, floss, mouth wash, and practically take a shower. He'll be doing kabobs and pizza so I should be able to order a salad to go, No? Thanks for praying anita
ReplyDeleteoh my talk about an alergy! Poor guy!
ReplyDeleteHope that new sippy works out great for you!
have a wonderful Crunchin trip!
Dani Joy