Pages

▼

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday - Crunch in

Ok, I stepped on the scale this morning (several times to make sure I wasn´t seeing visions) and the scale read 70.6! Remember just yesterday I said I wanted to see 70 next week? What a blessing. It has been over a year since that number came up on the scale. I did my 30 min. this a.m. and then worked for 2 hours at church cutting carpet to cover our new platform...talk about crunching! :)
Joy

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm glad you are reaching your goals. Keep up the good work!
    -Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, This is very encouraging. Keep up the good work.

    ketty

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOO hoooo!!! I am jumping up and down for you!!

    Don´t worry if it fluctuates you hang on to that 70 and make your body stick to it by all that crunchin! I am soo happy for you. Praise the Lord!

    Hope you are counting some of that work as exercise.

    Crunchin and Praisin
    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete