Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tip: a protein dinner.





I was going to post this yesterday, but dh fixed the problems I had uploading pics today so here it is.
Two eggs with ham (lomo), a little bit of olive oil in the pan, and... voilá. I couldn´t even finish it.
And a little later, before I went to be, I had a yogourt 0% with pieces of kiwi that I added.

Of course I waited to finish my meal to drink my water. Still only drinking 1.5 liters a day but it´s way more than I used to drink. I hope when I start doing those Jillian´s dvds I will need more water.

saludos
ketty

4 comments:

  1. oooo yummy!! that´s my kind of "cena"!!

    Crunchin´
    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please help me out. What does lomo mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, lomo it´s like kind of a sausage, thta omes from a pork. No idea of the name in English. Itçs cut vey fine and the taste is very good.

    ketty

    ReplyDelete