Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Feeling guilty

I turned 42 today, so I decided I could eat 42 pieces of cake. :-)

Ok, I didn´t eat 42, I only ate 2 pieces (it doesn´t sound that bad now ehhh?) of angel cake my dh and daughter made for me. I still felt a little guilty after eating 2 pieces with my coffee, even though this morning I marched one hour and 30 minutes. So this afternoon I decided I had to do the shred, so I did 30 min. with Jillian after I got home around 6.30 pm.

My boy, Mikey decided to join me in the shred, and at least I hope I lost a few of the calories I gained eating that delicious cake.

Have a great day my friends.
love
Ketty

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ketty!!

    How sweet, that Mikey joined you! how did he do?

    I am back at the shred. Nina and i are doing it together.

    Glad you enjoyed your cake.

    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope your day was really special.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if I wanted to do the shred for the next 30 days, but it´s compromising too much for me, so we´ll see if I can keep at it after starting it yesterday.
    I think I will just make a goal to do it for 1 week. Step by step.

    ketty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday ketty!

    I'm just starting the shred, with Dani Joy. After just two workouts, I'm sore from head to toe and when I try to sit on the toilet, I just sort of flop onto it without using my leg muscles....cause they hurt SO bad!!

    I know...great mental picture!!
    giggle...

    Look...of all cakes, Angle food would be the one to have two slices of...you did great!

    Have a great week!

    ~Former fat Lady

    ReplyDelete