Monday, November 2, 2009

Crunch Day 6

Its Monday, and I'm so happy I made it through the week-end without blowing my eating plan. I have scones, blueberry muffins, and pumpkin bread in my refrigerator, but I haven't touched it. I remember something I heard Barbra Streisand say many years ago..."I can only hold a note for a long time if I WANT TO! I realized that I can't do the full exercise routine unless I want to..I have to decide to want to. Its all about making choices, isn't it?

I did another hour workout last night while hubby was at choir practic, and did my regular hour this morning. The scale, however, shows an increase of 4oz. Still, the measuring tape is showing movement downward, so I know its working. The best part of this is that I know I'm doing what is good for my body. Eating healthier foods and building the muscles in my body, including my heart and lungs, gives me all the reason I need to continue.

I am really enjoying all the tips and funnies you all are posting! That makes this so much more than a weight loss program...its a friendship maker!

Happy crunchin'!

Mary

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Somehow I missed this one Mary.

That´s great you haven´t touched the muffins and stuff. I have boys in the house that eat all that stuff for me! I don´t have to worry about it going bad. LOL.. I just had to make up 6 batches of brownies for my hubbies football team. I only had one and a half. One last night and the half this morning when I was cutting them.. on accident it popped in.. :( I then proceeded to spit the rest out! Repulsive how fast things go into my mouth!

Great crunchin´, Mary!!

Dani Joy