Monday, November 2, 2009

Crunch In-Kristy

Hi Ladies,
Just checkin' in with you all. I got on the scale this morning, and haven't lost a pound! This was discouraging to me, as I have "tried" to control the eating this week, and worked out every day but Sunday. My "friend" left today.... so that might have something to do with it. I did get an hour walk this morning, and that felt really good. Today was our family day, and we went to Boston Pizza for lunch. The baby and I shared a whole wheat, chicken queusadilla and green salad. I ate the greens first, and tried not to eat the sour cream, but had a bit of salsa on the side. Tonight was a salad with chicken for dinner. We had company again on Sunday, but I really worked at controlling the portion size. We usually have company at least 3 times a week or more. Tomorrow, company is stopping by in the late morning. I don't have treats to offer, but thought I would just offer them lunch... this will save me from the temptation. Why does it seem so hard to eat well, yet still live a normal life? Discouraged... but still crunching! Please pray the Lord will help me to get over this bump in the road.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Don't be discouraged and don't let a slip up keep you from pushing on. Forget what you did and focus on doing the right thing from this time forward. You can do it!

Beth in NC said...

I'm sorry. I know it is frustrating. Just keep making wise choices and drink plenty of water. You will see your body change.

Love,
Beth

Siberia said...

Keep up the good work, Kristy. I'm praying for you!