Friday, November 27, 2009

crunch in

I was in bed and remembered that I forgot to post. I walked/jogged 40
minutes yesterday. Since we will be celebrating thanksgiving this
Sunday, Thursday was a busy and "normal" day for us. We are excited
to share a time of Thanksgiving (we will not emphasize the "American
Tradition", but rather the Christian aspect of being thankful in all
things. There is much to be thankful for in our little congregation.
We will have a missionary family friends of ours with 8 children.
I'll try to post my measurements tomorrow. Have a good weekend.
Maribel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Crunchin´Maribel! I hope you have a lovely Lord´s day and with many blessings to be thankful about.

Siberia said...

Sounds like you will have a very busy household. Enjoy your guests.

Tami

Ketty said...

Have a great day on Sunday!!!

saludos and keep crunching
ketty