Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving day

Hey Tami, I did finally make a sort of Thankgiving dinner today. My friends couldn´t come over because they were sick so we enjoyed our time together as family, there are 6 of us.

I can´t believe it but I made one of the best stuffings I have ever eaten. And the kids loved the potatoes, corn, ham and a pinneaple cheese dessert. I couldn´t find a turkey but I think I didn´t look hard enough but it´s ok we had another choice.

I didn´t eat any pies, so I won´t have to get rid of that sugar. :-)

Another DH tip:

I’m So Thankful

Posted: 26 Nov 2009 01:30 AM PST

(I know Thanksgiving Day is an American holiday, but regardless of where you live, every day is a good day to give thanks!)
Give your husband three reasons why you are thankful that he's your special guy. If he is a believer, together thank Him for all the blessings in your lives.

Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name. 1 Chronicles 29:13 NIV

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies. Bless you. Lori

Ketty

2 comments:

Siberia said...

Ketty, So glad you had your dinner! I was really careful, even though I did eat a piece of pie, it was only one! On Wed. night we sat down as a family and made a list of things we are thankful for from this year. Then we prayed together and thanked the Lord for these things. I believe we came up with 40 things. We can always be thankful. God has done so much for us, the best being that He redeemed us!

Tami

Dani Joy said...

What a good job!

Love this tip! thank you for posting it!

Big Crunchín´No Quittin´ Hugs
Dani Joy