Thursday, December 10, 2009

Busy day...

I got in only 20 minutes of exercise by snow shoveling this morning. Today was really busy with trying to get ready for our trip and other things going on.

I ate healthy today. Here were my food choices:

Breakfast: scrambled eggs, 2 slices of 8 grain bread toast with honey, and 1 mandarin
Lunch: bowl of chicken noodle soup and 1 grapefruit
Snack: 1 mandarin
Supper: 1 slice of lasagna, cauliflower, and 1 mandarin

I need to get back to work now. I still have a number of things that need to be done before bedtime tonight. Please pray for our trip, safety for us and for our kids at home. The weather has turned cold now. This morning was -25.

Tami

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Tami, We are going to miss you! Me especially. ;)

Hope you have a wonderful time! God bless you and keep you!

I will be praying for you.

Did you count 2 points for a tip for this post? and 1 for the crunch in? 3 total? It´s a new thing so just wanted to make sure.

Big crunchin hugs
Dani Joy

Joy said...

Dear Tami,
Just wanted to wish you a great trip!
Enjoy yourself and make lots of good memories.
Love,
Joy