Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Springy Journal - Sarah F.

I am currently out of town right now. I head back home tomorrow evening, so I can't weigh in until Friday morning. But I have still been able to get in my workouts.

Thursday: 45 minute morning run; 45 minute evening run
Friday: P90X Legs, back, and ab ripper; 40 minute run
Saturday: 40 minute run
Sunday: Off Day
Monday: P90X Core Synergistics; 25 minute run
Tuesday: 40 minute morning run; 25 minute evening run
Wednesday: 35 minute run


Wednesday Food Journal:

Breakfast: EAS Carb Control Bar and 24 oz Cup of Coffee
Snack: Almonds and Dried Fruit
Lunch: Subway (Buffalo Chicken) on wheat (6 gm of fat), 1/2 bag baked chips, diet soda
Snack: 1/2 of Protein Bar and 24 oz Cup of Coffee & 2 Bites of a Brownie :(
Dinner: Other 1/2 of baked chips & Taco Soup made with extra lean ground beef
Snack: 1/2 of Protein Bar


Tip: Eat every few hours so your body never gets a chance to get hungry... this way, you don't tend to overeat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love to snack too! jeje of course my snacking has changed forever. Healthy meaningfull snacks are a must for me. =)

I wonder if I will ever get up for a morning run. LOL It sounds so envigorating. I use to run over a mile a morning back in the day. Been doing a lot more jogging though. Inspired by you.

You are going to do great on that marathon! I wish I was there to train and run it with you, but that´s so cool your hubby is doing it with you.

hope you have a good trip home.

Dani Joy