Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 4.

Ok, here are my measurements for this t week. My weight is dow but I got a new scale, this one is digital and I like it much better because I can see the grams also.


Weight – 145.5 lbs.
142.3 lbs

Bust: 38 in.
37.5 in.

Chest: 32 in
31.5 in.

Waist: 32.5 in
31.5 in.

Hips: 38.5 in.
37.5 in.

Right Thigh: 20 in
20 same

Left Thigh: 20 in
20 same

Right Arm: 10.5 in.
10 in.

Left Arm: 10.5 in.
10 in.

I have lost some weight almost everywhere.
My exercise routine has been walking 6 days last week. I also did Jillian at least 4 times. which is pumping my heart up.

Have a great week.
Ketty

1 comment:

Joy said...

Wow, Ketty, that is so neat that you are still loosing inches and weight! Good for you and thanking the Lord for your job which has helped make the exercise time a double blessing. I´m resting and relaxing and now have been told by the Dr. to not sit and not stand too much - the other option - go to bed (if I want!) which you can imagine is not my favorite thing to do : )
Love,
Joy