Friday, March 5, 2010

6 Weeks Down, only 4 weeks left!

I know it appeared that I wasn't doing this challenge anymore, but that's not the case. I just had a rough couple of weeks.

It all started when the snow started melting from the roof of our house and the water was collecting inside my house on every floor. I was able to get in a couple of actual formal workouts, but mostly I got my workout time in by cleaning up gallons upon gallons of water.

It finally stopped leaking in our house and then we (my husband and I) had our late week at work. Again, I managed to get in only a couple of actual formal workouts. That wasn't the end of it though. At the end of the late week, I got the stomach flu and was unable to workout for 5 days.

This past Tuesday, I was finally able to get going again so I'm back on track.

Update on weight loss and inches since last time (2 weeks ago)...

Bust: Same
Chest: Same
Waist: 1 inch lost
Hips: 1/2 inch lost
Right thigh: Same
Left thigh: Same
Right arm: Same
Left arm: Same

Weight loss: 1 lb lost

Total Lost:
6 pounds lost
31 inches lost

1 comment:

Joy said...

Carrie, As I read your lines, I´m reminded of a small part of what I´ve been through with my health - just when I had begun to feel I was making progress. So even though it is frustrating...you go girl!! You have been able to maintain focus, and lost inches (wow!! a bunch, too!!) and pounds. Praise the Lord for progress and for His help.
Love,
Joy