Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I've missed you!

Hello Friends~

You all are doing SO great! I am encouraged (and made to feel extremely guilty) every week when I pop in for a few minutes to read your updates. Such dedication and self-control! Way to go!

Confession time here - I am having trouble doing anything. I (finally) am getting back to starting crunching this week. I am going to restart counting calories tomorrow. I am going to have to work on my schedule some to find time to exercise. The time I have allotted right now (11-midnight) is just too late in the day when I have to get up too early (6:30am). (excuses, excuses ... but I can only keep going on 5-6 hours of sleep for so long)

Carrie, Sarah, Joy, Maribel, Ketty, and Danielle, you all totally rock! You have kept going and working hard and overcoming obstacles! I am totally cheering for you! Way to go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww Sarah, You can do it too! You know I had to exercise at 11 pm in the beginning too. Now, I take an hour when the boys are doing homework or at one of their classes, rush a shower in there and head to my teaching English classes.

My WEd.s are crazy. In order to not exercise at night, I run in my sweats to my English class. they don´t mind. jeje. (they are nice sweats ha) I get a 2 mile jog in that way .. get home do the shred and shower before church. of course I can walk to church but hey... =) This way I am constantly moving too. I am not saying this to brag by any means... just want to encourage ya that you can squeeze a workout in. I know you can do it!

Jump back on that wagon!

I have stayed at the same weight for this whole challenge and finally yesterday was able to apply what I have wanted to do.. eat light at night and drink 2 liters of water.
It worked! so hang in there, keep consitant! you can do it!

Oh hey, btw.. we are praying to be in N. Cali next Jan.-Feb!!! I can´t wait to see you all!

Dani Joy

Sarah said...

Sarah,

When I first started working out it was hard trying to fit my workouts in my busy day. They say if you can do something for 1 week then you can do it for a month, if you do it for a month then you can do it forever! I have now been doing this for almost 2 years and it's a HUGE part of my day. If I don't fit it in somehow I just don't feel "right".

Hang in there, and soon you will find a way! Stay motivated and find something that always keeps you interested in wanting to do more!

Sarah F.