Thursday, March 4, 2010

This week's post

I have to confess that I have not been very good at dieting this week. It is really hard not to snack at work, and then when I get home, there are things in the fridge that need to be eaten, and I enjoy eating with my kids too. My husband and I both try to eat in a healthy manner, especially after a certain time of the day. We are so funny, we got ourselves a diet tea. I'm not sure it works wonders, but it tastes good and it's supposed to be good too.
I have been exercising moderately which helps me to realize the danger of loosing the habit of exercise and "sweating". I am not at the point of "craving" Jillian yet. There are those who say they can't live without exercise, but I exercise because I know it's good for me. And it feels sooo good to sweat and feel the pain in my muscles! But no, it's not a fun activity yet.
But do not think I have not exercised; I have done Jillian's shred, levels 2 and 3, walking, swimming on Monday I swam a kilometer (1000 meters) , etc. Some days are better than others.

My goal for the weeks ahead is to feel hungry more often. I was hungry this evening and realized I do not feel like that often. I think if I can "feel that" everyday, I will definitely notice it in the mirror and scale.

Have a great day and rest of the week, ladies. Keep on springing. I share my funny thought and feelings to let you know I am springing with you. God bless you.

Maribel

2 comments:

Ketty said...

I know the feeling girl, for me to exercise is not a fun activity either, I don´t crave it at all. I just do it because I know is good for me.
:-)

saludos
Ketty

Unknown said...

I needed to hear all you wrote! thanks for posting. I am at the same point!
We can do this with God´s strength.
I think I pretty much could say me too for everything you wrote!

Dani Joy