Thursday, November 11, 2010

Keep it off!

Most recent picture taken yesterday evening.  We did  big family pictures. We had so much fun! This one was just me waiting for the doys to sit down for the picture.  Well, I am managing to keep it off. my measurements are all the same. Clothes all still feel good. Just have to be sure all that weight stays off. I have been exercising an hour a day in hopes to keep up and to burn what my in-laws are feeing me. 
Let´s keep crunchin´ladies!
Love ya,
Dani Joy

2 comments:

Charlie said...

You look really good. Can't wait to see the family picture.

Charlie

Unknown said...

Hi Charlie, wow I sure do have a lot of catching up to do from this weekend away on the island. jeje

Thanks for posting more and keeping up on the blog.

I can´t wait to see the family picture either. jeje

Love ya
Dani Joy