Monday, November 15, 2010

Week 5 check-in

Well, when I did the spring crunch with Dani - it was so easy! I lost weight and met my goals without a lot of struggle. This time around is totally different though! My weight keeps going up and down a little and is really not changing at all (for better or worse!). I think the big difference last time was that I was still nursing my baby - and that using up extra calories easily. So, with baby weaned this time around it is taking a lot more effort. But 1)I will continue to excercise 1 hour every day, and 2) I am going to work harder at cutting back extra fat and carbs and see if I can't begin to see the weight start going down a little. Keep up the good work ladies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH so good to hear from you, Vicki! I totally understand. We are constantly having to figure our bodies out.

I am on a plateau and even have gained a few. Just trying to cut back and exercise isn't working. i am going to have to cut out more carbs and sweets for sure.

Pray you will really see some progress in the last 5 weeks.

Great job on the exercise! Keep on!

Love ya,
Dani Joy