Wednesday, May 11, 2011

End of Week One - Sarah K.

Hello Everyone! I'm sorry I kind of got lost at the end of the other challenge and didn't post last week. It's a new week! I was disappointed last week when I weighed and measured because it was the heaviest I had ever started a challenge, yet. =( The only thing I have done consistently this week is drank enough water. I have gotten my water points every day! My family has started walking/running the track 3 days a week. I'm expecting this to help also. I am hoping to start counting calories and am wanting to post how well I am doing with that, for the accountability. We'll see if I make it for next week.
Measurements:
Weight -2.2
Bust -1.5, Chest -1.5, Waist -1, Hips -1, Thighs and Arms -0
Thanks for your encouragement, thanks for being here. Sweating with you! ~Sarah

2 comments:

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Wow, those are great results for just one week, and not doing anything regularly (according to you!) Keep up the good work!

Charlie said...

Sounds like you are doing great! Keep up the good work.

Charlie