Sunday, October 20, 2013

Phase 2 Start -Up

All the points start over for the second phase of our Christmas Crunch Challenge. We all have a fresh start. If you know someone who would like to join, they may do so now. If you are signed up from the first phase you do not have to sign up again.  We start October 22.


We are focusing on healthy eating and exercising. This is not a catch all diet plan, nor is it a miracle over night gimmic. We are in this for the long haul. The Christmas Crunch Challenge consists of Three / 30 day phases with prizes throughout! We share our journey on a private Facebook page. It is a proven fact that we stay on our fitness journey due to encouragement and accountability. 

All the information you need to get started is on our Facebook page, so whether you just want the accountability or if you want to pay the $5 and compete for a prize, please, comment here to be invited. Also, in the point system section, you can see how we compete and motivate each other. 

This second phase we will add on a new aspect. To motivate us to get our healthy eating plan points, it will be -1 point when we eat anything that is not on our HEP (your personal healthy eating plan). No, we don't call it the four letter word that begins with a "D"! 

My faith keeps me going on my fitness journey. After losing 40 pounds, four years ago, maintenance is difficult, so I turn to my strength, asking God to help me to deny myself and to stay disciplined. We can all draw from the encouragement found in the Word.  Yes, ther is a verse that talks of this. 

"I keep my body, and bring it under subjection." 1Corinthians 9:27

Come, ladies, crunch it with me! 

Dani Joy









No comments: