25 Random Things About Me:
1. I have been singing my whole life. It’s all for the Glory of God. (You can hear me HERE).
2. My kids saved my life
3. I had a stroke when I was pregnant with my son & when I got pregnant with my daughter they tested me for 3 different blood clotting disorders… I have all 3!
4. I have an older sister and a younger brother, but I’m not the typical “Middle child” (My older sister and I switched roles!)
5. I LOVE to sweat. If I’m not sweating I don’t feel like I did much.
6. I LOVE to be sore after a workout because I know I did my job.
7. I’m completely addicted to coffee and have at least ½ pot a day, and I don’t always use sugar free creamers.
8. I can pretty much tell you the calorie amount in foods without looking them up (I’ve been doing this a long time).
9. I did Body for Life in College
10. The only things that have worked for me are Body For Life, Jillian Michaels Making the Cut, and P90X (All three which totally kick your butt).
11. I am a neat freak (which is why living with my in laws is stressing me out. We have so much clutter right now…2 weeks to go!)
12. I do a TON of laundry – and it has to be done a certain way. While living with my in laws I have been doing no less than 4-5 loads a day. Not mention that I fold and put it away for everyone!
13. I’m a bit obsessive compulsive about certain things (aka: laundry)
14. My 4 year old son now has developed my obsessive compulsiveness.
15. I married my soul-mate and best friend.
16. I met him when we were 9 years old at the very same church we attend.
17. My husband plays the piano beautifully and sings with me as well.
18. I love to cook
19. But hate it when it has too many ingredients to add in
20. I would do anything for my family!
21. I ran my first 10 K on Halloween in 1 hour and 8 seconds.
22. I’m running another one in April
23. I fell down a flight of stairs in September braking 2 ribs, bruising 4 vertebrae, getting deep tissue bruises, and causing nerve damage (which I’m still having issues with)… all do to some lousy flip flops.
24. I am always striving to push myself further and harder.
25. I live in St. Louis, MO