Saturday, November 14, 2009

Excited Crunch In

I'm totally excited. I tried on a skirt tonight that was WAY too tight and it almost fits now. I mean I could actually wear it now, but I won't. I just prefer it to be a little looser, but this exercise is working for me. I was so motivated that I just did a 20 minute thigh toning video and I already did a 30 minute aerobic video this morning. I even lost more inches, but I'm not telling till Wednesday.

I begged my husband to go to the library and get me the thigh toning video back the other evening. I had already washed my face and changed my clothes and didn't feel like making myself presentable for the library people. He's so good to me. He went and took some heat for checking out the video. The other day he went back in for something else and the woman at the desk asked him how his thighs were doing. I'm very blessed to have a husband that loves me and my big thighs. ;-)

Happy weekend!
-Tricia

3 comments:

KathyH said...

Isn't your hubby a good egg! Having a toned wife is worth any ribbing he'll get from the library staff. I'm sure you found a nice way to thank him (wink wink!) :oP

Unknown said...

hahaha!! Go John!! that´s soo great! What a story!!

You go Tricia and our big thighs! These work outs really do work. How awesome that you are getting a variety of workouts! that´s so cool!

I am soooo excited for you! I know it´s so worth it!

Wooo hooo!!! I am jumping happy for you too now. this made my day!!

(and I needed a pick me up) PTL!!!

Crunchin,
Dani JOy

Nina in Portugal said...

Ahhhh Hahhhh...that's funny!

I thought maybe the librarian though that he was getting the video to WATCH the ladies toning their thighs!!

I can see the headlines now....

"New preacher in town rents thigh toning video"

(My mind is ALWAYS in the gutter!)

ps...whoo hoo for looser skirts!!