Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Crunch In & Tip

Hi Sisters!

Well, I'm here in the mountains again (I know I sound like a broken record). We sell Christmas trees on our farm, so this will be the last trip until Christmas is behind us. So far I have only gotten in 20 minutes of working out, but IF I squeeze in more this evening, I'll update my ticker tomorrow.

Tip: I have been hunting for a yummy non-caloric drink (since I don't like coffee or hot teas) and today I found it at Walmart. It is made by Sam's Club: Clear American Strawberry Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage. Ok, for those of you who aren't here in the USA, I'm sorry -- but I'm sure you have something similar. ZERO calories, ZERO sugars, Sodium and Caffeine free, but a LOT of YUMMY! I hope you like it too!

I can hardly wait to weigh again after my loss this week! Maybe my body is finally releasing some weight.

Many blessings!
Beth

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! that drink sounds so great!

Thanks for crunchin in from the mountains. i would love to see your special get away sometime.

Crunchin´
Dani Joy

Siberia said...

Hey Beth, We used to drink those flavored drinks all the time! I loved them. We really don't have anything like that here, but that's OK. I love to drink water. Glad you found that drink. We used to buy all the different flavors and liked them all. Have fun on your last getaway! I would love to see a pic of your Christmas tree farm.

Tami

Beth in NC said...

Tami, I'll try to post some pictures for you. All of our trees were delivered and set up yesterday -- so it is almost time to start. :o)