Monday, November 23, 2009

In the Christmas Crunchin' Spirit!

I know... your probably saying, "What is wrong with that girl in Canada? We haven't even had Thanksgiving yet!" Well, we have Thanksgiving the second week of October in Canada. It is actually a much better set-up, so that the eating spreads out abit... hopefully not behind you:), and you have a whole two and a half months before Christmas arrives.

I'm not really a Santa enthusiast. At our house we try to focus on the true meaning of Christmas-the birth of our Saviour. Our kids are the ones walking down the mall, passing the huge line-up of children, and saying very loudly...."He's not real!" However, I thought this was funny:) Hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH no! This is funny especially for the Crunch!

I think I would like Thanksgiving earlier, then we could just focus on Christmas longer. Like I already want to put in Christmas music but Thanksgiving isn´t over yet.

The Big Crunch
Dani Joy