Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Crunch in

Thanksgiving was a huge blessing this year, and yesterday at church was a good day although we had to deal with several "issues". God helped me through each one and I thank Him for that.
Didn´t weight yesterday (forgot!) because Sundays are crazy, but did weight this a.m. and I´m down to 70.4 (last week 71.3 all week). I ate normal yesterday...well, healthy and also had a dessert cup, so what is up with that?!?! I met with Jillian this morning for a full 40 min. and am ready to eat breakfast and begin another busy prechristmas week. Looking forward to holding onto that 70 number in the kilos:) Hope to hear that we´ve all had blessings and see progress on Wed. when we measure in.
Cooling down from my crunching,
Joy

3 comments:

Madridmom said...

Great news on the weight! But you are doing so well, don't plan on hanging onto that number 70 too much longer. I predict you'll be seeing 69 soon!

Ketty said...

Hey, I´m exited for you. Can´t wait to see your numbers next summer :-)
Remember, poco a poco, day by day. We can´t do it all in one day, look at Sara F. after one year, she looks great. One day I hope to post a pic. like hers, all muscle (I don´t know if I will be that brave, we´ll see :-) jejejeje )

un abrazo
ketty

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord, Hermana!! I am soo happy for you! This really has been rewarding!

I can´t wait to get exercising today. I took a break and lets see how my body responds now to the Crunchin in high gear to Christmas!! woo hoo!

Let´s Crunch it!
Dani Joy