Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday - Crunch in

I didn´t post earlier because I was rushing to pack our suitcases. My dh decided that we´d leave a day early for our planned trip on Friday to a wedding, so we could have an extra 24 hrs. of rest.

I actually got my 30 min. of exercise, and after supper, we´re going for a long walk as well. We stopped to eat on the highway, and I actually left food on my plate, which left me feeling good - not stuffed. Not sure what will be on the menu for supper, but I´m going to try and eat with moderation, and keep exercising, because then I will feel really rested.
Joy

P.S. While traveling today, our van hit a huge piece of hard plastic wheel well with a metal rod attached, from a semi-truck in front of us who´d blown a tire. We are just so thankful for God´s protection! The plastic underside of our van is broken, but no other apparent damadge.

3 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Wow! Thank the Lord for watching over you.

Keep up the crunch!

Dani Joy said...

Praise the Lord that nothing happened!

Oh how great you get a fun weekend. Where is the wedding?

HOpe you can eat fairly well.

Thank you for your sweet comment. I really had a hard day. I really am down that I feel so yucky. I can´t imagine that it´s just from adding an extra liter of water, but I can´t think of anything else. Maybe it´s the flu, but I don´t have fever. It´s so strange.

Praying to be back at 100% tomorrow.

Hope you have a safe trip.

Crunchin´with ya,
Dani Joy

Ketty said...

Vaya lady, Praise the Lord He took care of of you on that inccident.

And have fun at the wedding. You´ll see Shelley there also. And take dh out for a night walk while downthere, I am sure the weather will nice on that part of Spain.

saludos
ketty