Sunday, December 6, 2009

Crunch in, 7th

It´s still Sunday here for 25 more min. We were gone all day, and it wasn´t an easy day.
First our car wouldn´t start, a problem with the starter we think. So we borrowed our sister´s van to go to church, and we got there 1 hour late. The pastor is still doing church at his house until they fix the new place, so thery were very nice to wait for us for the service.

Later we went to have a meeting with a bunch of homeschoolers from all over Spain. We met 2 Chrstian families there, that was a highlight for me because I didn´t expecto to see any Christians there.

And we got home pretty late after been gone all day. I didn´t have the energy to do the shred today but I was ableto walk fast for 1 hour.

I hope you all had a blessed day
ketty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats so great you met some Christian homeschoolers! awesome!

And you even got some fast walking in! good for you!

I can´t wait to see how many minutes we will all have exercised by Christmas!

Goin out for a walk with the dog. Maybe I will get 20 min in. jeje

Crunchin´Dani Joy