Sunday, December 6, 2009

Monday Crunch In

Well, today is a better day, at least as far as the exercise goes. I did my Step Up to Fitness routine for 47 minutes. This one is probably my favorite routine. I enjoy using the aerobic step, and it gets your heart rate up without feeling like a lot of work. At the end of this routine, she shows some basic toning exercises. I did all of these at the end of the routine for an extra 15 minutes.

We've had a little bit of snow falling this morning. It is still coming down, so when it stops, I'll have some clearing to do. We have still been enjoying temps in the teens and 20s, but the temps are supposed to drop to -20 by the end of this week.

Tami

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo glad it was better. I have had to mix up my workouts to get me into it more.

Dani Joy