Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dec. 13th Ketty

Today I am too tired, my body is working into the flu but I won´t allow the flu to settle on my body, so I started to take echinacea and oscillococimun right away andI know I will feel better tomorrow.

My food choices were pretty good today also, I won´t count all the points for it because I´m not sure about a couple of things I had.

I couldn´t do the shred either but went out today and walked around 2 hours. I will count just 1 hour because it wasn´t at full speed, even though I was tired after I was done.

I hope you all had a blessed day. Church servive was great this morning.

Ketty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww... I know what you mean. Hope and pray you don´t get sick!

Hope Tami is keeping track of her points. be ready to see how far her ticker moves up when she gets home. LOL

I felt so bloated all day. grrrrr. Ate badly too. shhhhh

I will get back on that Crunchin wagon tomorrow!

You can take a total day off if you want. ;) Just no points. LOL

Big Crunchin hugs
Dani Joy

Unknown said...

You just broke 300!! Congratulations!!!

I just broke 200! my word girl!! you are a hundred points ahead of me. Incredible job!

It´s on for the next challenge. LoL
I will really race you then. jeje

Dani JOy