Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Some days it is better to laugh : )
Going to take advantage of getting one more "easy" point and helping us to laugh while we keep exercising.
Diet Rules for No-Loss-Dieters
• If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
• If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are cancelled out by the diet soda.
• When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you don't eat more than they do.
• Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife while making a sandwich.
• Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. Examples are: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and white chocolate.
NOTE: Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other food color.
• Cookie pieces contain no fat — the process of breaking causes fat leakage.
And... "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets."