Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Three Weeks Down Video Special!

It´s so funny, I thought to do another video at the exact same time I had done one during the last challenge. I didn´t even realize till I went back to watch it.

Guess, I was feeling the same way. Wanting to keep going strong, and even pick up the pace some. Wanting to encourage and keep us all motivated.

So here it is. I actually busted up laughing at my side kicks! Looks as if my leg is detatched at times, just out there dangling. I jiggle way more than I thought I did. Also, what kind of punches are those anyway??? hahaha But they work!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Here is the Three Week Down Video Special from the Christmas Crunch ´09 challenge.  Click here!

Keep at it this week and be ready for an extra bonus post option at the end of week 4, Tuesday Febuary 16. Extra points for the post, inches, and pounds!
Details to come.

Springin´ into Shape with ya,
Dani Joy

3 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Love the video, Dani Joy!
Boy, has it been a busy couple of weeks here!
I've missed seeing how everyone is doing!

Sorry to ask you this, but how many points for pounds and inches lost? I can't remember, and I thought it was different than last time.

Joy said...

Thanks, Dani,I needed the encouragement today. Seems like at the 3rd week we could all use the extra encouragement. And you don´t look that bad on the video...you should see me trying to do Jillian´s side kicks : )
Have a good day.
Love,
Joy

Unknown said...

Kristy, it´s one point for 1 pound.
1 pt for 1/2 inch. so 2 for a whole inch.

the end of the week we will do a double point so be on the look out for that and keep track. ;)

Joy, It´s funny, but I thought I was doing them better than I looked on the video so seeing myself on the video made me realize how much work I still need to do. jeje. I laughed and laughed at myself.

Thanks Ladies! Love yous!

Dani Joy