Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Here with a Springy Post!

Wow! It has been a busy couple of weeks here in the cold north! We made it back from the trip to Calgary, then I spent the next week with a MOUND of laundry and school to catch up. We had a big day at church, two days after returning, and then we all came down with a stomach flu:0( Before you know it, it is Sunday again, and we hosted two different sets of company yesterday and today. Needless to say, this has all made it difficult to keep up eating as I should. Oh... I've kept it up alright:)
I kept the exercise steady, until I got the stomach flu. Every day having at least 20 min. of some form of exercise, and 40 if I could get the time. I know it sounds ridiculous, but with four kids under 7, there is a whole lot of training going on at my house. From the time we wake up, until the time we go to bed. This should count for some form of mental exercise. haha! Now that I'm feeling back to normal, I'm going to try and pick up the exercise again tomorrow.

Here are my new measurements for this week.... whew! I almost didn't make it:)
Weight: 202 -2 lbs. Weighed today!

These measurements were taken before the flu:
Right Arm 14 1/2 in. -1/2 in.
Left Arm 14 1/2 in. -1/2 in.
Waist 36 1/2 same
Hips 47 same
Chest 41 3/4 -1/2 in.
Right Leg 24 3/4 -1/4 in.
Left Leg 24 3/4 -1/4 in.

Total Loss= 2lbs and 2 inches

My mom just sent me 2 Jillian workouts for Valentines. I just got them in the mail today, and am so excited to try them this week. Come on off inches!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kristy that´s great!! Which ones did you get?

Be ready to really sweat and push yourself. It´s tough at first so take it easy. Work into it.

I am soo excited for you!

Springin´it with ya,
Dani Joy

Sarah K said...

Great loss! Keep up the great work!