Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To busy to keep up

Hey Ladies!

I never seem to manage to be on time for Weigh in Wednesday but even I feel ridiculous being 6 days late!!!

My weight last Thursday was 97.5kg :o(((((((( I gained 300g but my body is abit messed up and I’m extremely late but thankfully TOM arrived today. I’m obviously more stressed about this move than I though.

My exercise still only consists of stripping wallpaper, re-wallpapering, cleaning, painting, climbing 3 flights of stairs. But today the sun is shining and I’m going to take 30mins to walk in the park between work and renovations.

Keep springing girls!

Kathy <><

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you aren´t late you are just posting for the double points. haha

hope you are giving yourself points for all that re modling work though.

Miss you.

Dani Joy