Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Springy Journal #9

I was really happy with my weight yesterday as I had lost 1 kilo since last week.  However, today the Wii Fit scale said I had gained 1/2 kilo since yesterday.  That wasn't very nice of the scale, but I at least lost 1/2 kilo since last week.  That's something!  I forgot to take my measurements this morning, so decided I'd do it tonight. After further thought, I decided that I'd wait until tomorrow morning because I had just eaten supper. I didn't want to get discouraged.   I'm going to try to get a quick video in tomorrow also.  I need help from my husband or one of my girls.  I'm not electronically inclined.  We'll see what happens.  Until tomorrow.  Happy exercising! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don´t get down about that 1/2 kilo. I too fluctuate a kilo. It could be water weight. Hang in there and keep at it. I have noticed when I eat too much at night, I am heavier in the morning. just an observation. If I eat olives and salty foods I weight almost 2 lbs more in the morning. it´s crazy but salt will hold on to soo much liquid.

I am so glad you are sticking with it! God will give you strength!

Springing with ya,
Dani Joy