Dani Joy´s CCCII Journal 1 - Pushing Myself Just a Little More
Hey my Crunching Sisters,
It is day 3 of our Christmas Crunch Challenge. I must say, I am very pleased with the involvement and participation. I know that we will be getting the tickers moving more throughout the week, because there isn´t too much to record just yet. If you still have questions about the tickers please let me know. I highly recommend that you post your points weekly so that we all can be encouraged to keep pushing ourselves.
Here I am with Charlie C. this past weekend right before we started the Crunch. She is helping me with comments and the tickers. She and I have enjoyed walking together in the past. We are committed to working on cardio and strength these 10 weeks.
Here I am with Sherry B. on my last day in El Paso. We did the FFF Seminar together. Sherry was a huge encouragement for me through our time in Texas. She and I would have our little chats durning the day right there at her desk. She is the school secretary. We kept each other accountable.
Just wanted to share a little more about some of the ones who are on the Crunch. I know many of you personally and would love to share about each one of you. You all have made me better for Jesus! Iron sharpeneth Iron.
Here is what I have been doing this week.
Eating - smaller portions, mostly protien, fruits and veggies. ( I have been allowing myself a few little treats as I am just maintianing my weight, but I do need to be careful)
- Monday - I swam
- Tuesday- I had off because we were on the road but I did leg lifts in the car.
- Wednesday- walked 1mile, Eliptical 2 miles, and 15 min ab workout.
- Thursday- Jillian Michael´s No More Trouble Zones 55 minutes with 5# and 8# weights. (here is where I pushed myself. I am feeling it in my hiney and thighs! wooo hooo!!!)
- Friday - I commit to running a few miles and doing an ab workout with stretching
- Saturday- I probably will have to do either the Shred in the hotel or take the day off.
- Sunday - FREE DAY
Ok, I need to get going!
Don´t forget your posting points and tip points. This motivates us all!
Your Crunchin´ Sister,
I will post my measurements later. I took them Wednesday and they are very close to my ending Summer measurements. Thankfully.