Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello, I´m Ketty





Hello friends. I am Ketty. I am a wife, a mother of 4, a homeschool teacher, and I also teach English (sometimes Spanish)at the moment. As you can see I am a "little" busy but that doesn´t keep me away from trying to get fit and healthy. I am from Spain and my dh is from the US. We live in Spain and attend a baptist church here where we are as involved as we can.

When I started to exercise with this wonderful idea Dani had with this blog I wasn´t very sure how long would I be able to keep it up. Now I am joining my third challenge and very happy about the results I got from the last 2 challenges.

When I started back in October 2009, my weight was around 154 lbs. Right now I am starting at 140,8 lbs for which I am really happy. My goal is to lose maybe 4 or 5 more lbs, which I find almost impossible, but I´ll try it.

The best thing about doing this challenge has been how much better I feel health wise. I have many health issues. Most of them have to do with my stomach, intestines, kidneys etc. I was on medication all the time. I stopped taking all the medication. Since I mostly quit eating white sugar and flour my problems pains are gone, for which I am extremaly happy.

I have had 4 children so I do need to work on firming up my body specially around the belly, If you had children you know what I mean :-) My goal is to try to concentrate on those "trouble zones" as Jillian likes to call them.

I encourage all of you to keep up a good diet and some exercise. Right it down because it will help you and encourage you to see the progress.

7 comments:

KathyH said...

Hey Ketty!

You look gorgeous in that photo, too cute!.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are doing this again! I missed you the last time. You don´t have far to go and then it´s maintain, baby!

Remember, I got that jar of natural peanut butter for you. ;)

Springing with ya,
Dani Joy

Ketty said...

Thanks girls, Let see if I can keep it up this time. I have a lot of work this semester, teaching also more classes, so we´ll see.

Siberia said...

Better get moving Ketty! Hee hee

Tami

Unknown said...

I had to laugh at this one! You and Tami had such a on going competition the very first challenge! I loved it! It was so fun for me too! ;)

You go ladies!! Remember all in the spirit of good fun! LOL

Big hugs,
Dani Joy

Unknown said...

Do your girls want to Join in, Ketty? It would be only for exercise and journaling points.

What do you think?

Dani Joy

Unknown said...

Ketty, I hope you have a wonderful day! You desirve it. Big hugs on your birthday!

Dani Joy