Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Maribel, from Spain


Hello everyone,

I'm Maribel. I'm married to David Bell, an awesome guy, missionary to Spain and currently planting a church in Petrer/Elda and sowing around the outskirts of Alicante. We have three lovely children who go to school in three languages and are learning to play two instruments each, so I'll take the time to cheer for them here. I am a mom, a teacher at the school they attend, a pastor's wife, and God's child (these are NOT in order of importance). I do not have much time to write, so I normally write short and telegram-like posts, but that way I have more time to exercise-- I hope you all understand.
I have done a few of Dani's challenges, and they have helped me to stay in shape. They have made me go back to exercising and I am now able to run more than I have in many years (or maybe ever). I like healthy eating choices, although I do like to eat a lot of it. I enjoy eating, so I choose to eat and later exercise. (;
I thank the Lord that my goal is just a few pounds, but I would like to see "how low I can go" comfortably (that doesn't sound very committing), but I am going to try to cut down my serving sizes.
Here are my measurements. I think I am the only one so far posting in metric, but I will "translate" in a later post.

God bless you all and help you improve.


Starting Date- 16/02/2011
Weight: 57.3 cm
Bust: 95 cm
Chest: 78 cm
Waist: 73 cm
Hips: 96 cm
Right Thigh: 53 cm
Left Thigh: 54 cm
Right Arm: 26.5 cm
Left Arm: 27 cm

3 comments:

KathyH said...

Hey Maribel!

Running such a busy household I'm not surprised you hardly have time to write!

Don't worry, you're not the only one working on the metric system LOL

Blessings

Kathy <><

Unknown said...

Wooo hooo! you are the woman!! ;) You are an inspiration! I know it takes work to look like you do! and It Glorifies the Lord because you do it to better serve him in all areas of your life.

Thank you for keeping at it for all of us, too!

Springy hugs
Dani Joy

Donna said...

Thanks for inviting me to join in. This looks like it is going to be fun and motivational!