Hi there! I’m Anita Beiles.
My husband Barry and I are missionaries in Arenas de San Pedro, SPAIN. That is about two hours west of Madrid. I was a part of the 2009 Christmas Crunch. It was such a blessing to get to know ladies from all over the world who were a part of the fitness program. I didn’t finish the Christmas Crunch so making it to the end of this challenge is one of my goals. I looked back on my measurements from a year and a half ago and I haven’t changed much at all. My plan for this fitness challenge is to do each day what I should incorporate into my life as a daily routine.
1. Pray for each of us as we start on this challenge.
2. Start a special Bible study plan I have been waiting to begin.
3. Count my calories to start dropping weight.
4. Begin a 20 minute a day exercise program.
5. One of my biggest challenges…drink at least a liter of water a day.
I am using Mathew 6:33 as the anchor for my challenge. I’ll be praying for you and please pray for me to be able to “Seek God’s Kingdom first…” during our fitness challenge.