Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A confession and an achievement.

First off I must confess, yesterday I succumbed to temptation and ate 2 chocolate Easter bunnies. I know it’s early to even have Easter stuff in the house but post take FOREVER to reach Mexico and they were for a care package to my friend there. Now I have to go buy more. I’ve been craving chocolate since last Wednesday and TOM still hasn’t arrived, probably going to have to make a trip to my gyni Dr. I think my hormones are all messed up. Ho hum.

Now for my achievement, I’ve just completed a 30 min cardio workout!!! Yeah :o) as I mentioned yesterday, doing the same workout day in day out can get boring so I downloaded The Biggest Loser Workout 1 and tried it today. Wow, I stayed with the easier options but was still huffing and buffing like crazy. Feel great now though.

Keep springing girls!

Blessings

Kathy <><

7 comments:

Vicki King said...

Sorry about the chocolate temptations. Isn't it terrible how they have had the Easter candy out for weeks already! I am not a big chocolate fan - so that helps me keep in under control. Good job on the workout! The huffing and puffing is what your body needs to really get into calorie burning mode. GREAT WORK!!

Charlie said...

I've been wondering about the Biggest Loser workouts. So do you recommend it? I'm always on the lookout for good workout dvds. I get bored very easily.

I know, I love chocolate next to coffee. Once in a while I'll sneak one in. Shhh......

Keep Springing.

Charlie

Madridmom said...

Chocolate gets me all the time too. At least you did it before Dani starts making us subtract points for "cheating" next week. :-)

Where did you find the workout? Could you post a link?

Maribel said...

Well done about the cardio workout. You needed the extra chocolate to push you to do it! Now, next time you can get dark chocolate bunnies--they are good for your heart! :)

Unknown said...

Oh no! Those poor lil bunnies! Jeje hope they were lil indeed. Keep springing them off.

I have seethis DVD advertised. I would love to try it. Please do post the link.

DaniJoy

Sarah DeSalvo said...

I say - If you are going to give in to your temptations, at least ENJOY it and don't feel guilty about it! If you feel guilty then that is just a vicious circle. Now, I have a Magnum bar waiting in the freezer that I gave in and bought at the store yesterday... I will just have to see if I can hold out until my "free" day. Either way, I will certainly ENJOY it!!!

Cindy B. said...

Confession is good for the soul, and also for the body. I, too, am not happy that the Easter candy has been in the stores for sooooo long! I don't crave chocolate. Jelly Beans are my downfall. At least you got it out of your system early and it led you to do some good exercise. Good for you! Keep up the good work, and remember that every morning is a new beginning to accomplish what you want to accomplish in this challenge.