Wednesday, March 2, 2011

End of Week 2 Weigh-in

I am THRILLED to post that I lost 3.5lbs this week!  I didn't measure, and I probably won't until next week.  I have to say that I cried when I saw the scales, but that is a whole other story for a whole other day!  (I promise, I'll share--soooon!) 
I have been working-out HARD this week.  I am preparing for a 5K race on Saturday, so I have been pushing the running a bit more at the beginning of the week because I plan to back off and not exercise at all on Friday before the race.  However, I really want to do well in the race and at least have a personal best.  So, my goal (in order to have a personal best) is to come in at 39 minutes or below!  Last night on the treadmill I hit a personal best at 35:12!  However, treadmill keeps me moving even when I think I'm going to die, so I do NOT get the same time as outdoors.  I'll be back to report after Saturday's race!
Keep on keeping on for His glory.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Wow!!! on the 3.5 lbs. Great job! I know you will do great in the 5K. God will give you the strength you need.

Let us know how you did.

Unknown said...

Great job on the running!!! Oh I am so excited for your 5k. Is it your first? I loved doing my first last year. I pray to do another one this year with our church ladies. I will probably walk it with them though as they are not training to run. Then I will look to run in another one another time.

Giving God the glory for these results with you. Praise the Lord!

Springing with ya,
Dani Joy

rosa said...

MUY BIEN DONNA !!!