Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quick post

I don't have a whole lot to report, except that I've been trying to eat healthy, drinking lots of water (I love drinking water.), and exercising. My girls and I have been doing Jillian's 30-day shred every day but Sunday. Tomorrow we move up to level 2.

My girls have been doing other things like playing outside and playing some ball games, but I haven't been doing that, so they both have more points than I do now. I guess I better get busy and exercise more after they go to bed or something.

Last week I didn't post measurements, because I'm more in maintenance mode, but I plan to measure tomorrow. I haven't lost any weight yet, so we'll see if I've lost any inches.

Tami

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Good job on doing the 30 day shed everyday. That's great!

I'm not measuring till tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Awesome! I am so excited for you and the girls! How wonderful that you can do this together.

We are doing level one still. Praying for Rosa to be able to go up to level 2 soon. ;)

Springing with ya,
Dani Joy